What type of “eye twitching-squinting” is dangerous? You should see a doctor.
Who has ever had eye twitching? Or some squinting?
What is the reason? And which type is dangerous?
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Prima Hirunwiwatkul Chulalongkorn Hospital, Thai Red Cross Society states that eye twitching or squinting is caused by the muscles around the eyes contracting abnormally over a period of time. There is intensity from the blink of an eye. There was eye twitching-squinting slight twitching around the eyes which went away on its own. Or it gets worse until the eyelids twitch frequently and frequently. or the eye area is very tight Eyes narrowed, unable to open. Is it on one side or both sides? It can happen at any time. and may cause an accident from not being able to see. Report from สมัคร ufabet
Abnormal eye twitching symptoms that should by a doctor
- Eye twitching every day for more than 1 week
- There is also twitching in other areas, such as the cheeks or corners of the mouth.
- Eyes twitching simultaneously on both sides
- The eyes tense and twitch so violently that they cannot open their eyes, interfering with work. and daily life
- Have other abnormal symptoms that are also associated with the eyes, such as eye irritation, eye pain, red eyes, eye discharge, etc.
Eyes Twitching is when the eyelids move rapidly. It can occur on both the upper and lower eyelids. Normally, the symptoms of eye twitching. There will eye twitching-squinting no mild symptoms. and does not cause pain But in some cases, it is not possible to close the eyes completely at the same time and must see a doctor immediately for treatment. Moreover, eye twitching is also a warning sign of serious disease.
Causes of eye twitching
- Not getting enough sleep
- Dry eyes, tired eyes, eye irritation
- accumulated stress
- Side effects from using certain drugs
- Pollution is toxic.
- Exposure to bright sunlight for a long time
- Lack of many nutrients, vitamins, and minerals.
- Drinking too much caffeinated beverages such as tea, coffee, and soda.
- drinking alcohol